Tinggalkan jejak anda!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

A first-grade teacher was having trouble with one of
her students.

The teacher asked, "Harry what is your problem?"
Harry answered, "I'm too smart for the first- grade.
My sister is in the third-grade and I'm smarter than
she is!

I think I should be in the third-grade too!"
The teacher had had enough. She took Harry to the
principal's office.

While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher
explained to the principal what the situation was. The
principal told the teacher he would give the boy a
test and if he failed to answer any of his questions
he
was to go back to the first-grade and behave.
The teacher agreed.

Harry was brought in and the conditions were explained
to him and he agreed to take the test.

Principal: "What is 3 x 3?"
Harry: "9".

Principal: "What is 6 x 6?"
Harry: "36".

And so it went with every question the principal
thought a third-grade should know. The principal looks
at the teacher and tells her, "I think Harry can go to
the third-grade."

The teacher says to the principal, "Let me ask him
some
questions?" The principal and Harry both agree.

The teacher asks, "What does a cow have four of that I
have only two of?"
Harry, after a moment "Legs."

Teacher: "What is in your pants that you have but I do
not have?"
The Principal wondered, why does she ask such a
question!
Harry replied, "Pockets."

Teacher: "What does a dog do that a man steps into?"
Harry: "Pants"

Teacher: What's starts with a C and ends with a T, is
hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish
liquid?
Harry: Coconut.

The principal's eyes open really wide and before he
could stop the answer,
Harry was taking charge.

Teacher: What goes in hard and pink then comes out
soft and sticky?
Harry: Bubblegum

Teacher: What does a man do standing up, a woman do
sitting down and a dog do on three legs? The
principal's eyes open really wide and before he could
stop the answer.
Harry: Shake hands

Teacher: Now I will ask some "Who am I" sort of
questions, okay?
Harry: Yep.

Teacher: You stick your poles inside me. You tie me
down to get me up.I get wet before you do.
Harry: Tent

Teacher: A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when
you're bored. The best man always has me first

Principal was looking restless and bit tense.
Harry: Wedding Ring

Teacher: I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I
drip. When you blow me, you feel good.
Harry: Nose

Teacher: I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I
come with a quiver.
Harry: Arrow

Teacher: What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K'
that means a lot of excitement?
Harry: Firetruck

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the
teacher,"Put Harry in the fifth-grade, I got the last
ten questions wrong myself.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails